Sunday, July 22, 2012

summer

I love summer.

The long days and long nights remind me of all the fun I had as a kid. I love making memories with my babies and most days I focus on the bigger picture not just the day to day.







If I focus on the daily tasks (which is my nature) I find myself very anxious- feeling unaccomplished and overwhelmed. But when I concentrate on covering my family with love, making memories, saying YES whenever I can, and doing things they love to do the daily tasks seem less daunting.

This summer has been a blast so far! Both my kids had summer camp for a week. Lily did a dance camp in the morning, and Logan did an all day swim camp. We spent a week at my family condo, went to a splash park, swam A LOT, did the free movies, went to the drive in, went for soft serve ice cream, saw 'Brave', stayed up late, had camp outs in the family room and more.



With only a couple weeks left, I want to soak up all the sunshine and fun I can. Logan's getting older, and soon hanging out with mom all summer isn't going to be on his agenda :( So tonight, I'm going to make a memory. I'm not sure what yet, I must browse Pintrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment